SEO stand for search engine optimisation. It is a set of techniques to increasing organic traffic on your website through SEO strategies and gets listed on the top of the 1st page in SERP (search engine result page) including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines. This game of ranking is called “search engine optimization”, these are search engine’s unpaid results which are also identify as “organic”, or “natural” results. For this we have to analyze all the internal and external factors that influence our search engine ranking.
1. Huge Increased Traffic: With the help of SEO search engine optimisation, the pages which are ranking high in the Google search results receives numbers of impressions and clicks on their website or got majority of users on their web pages who are continuously looking for your any products or services.. Hence, SEO is the most effective strategy which brings more and new customers; it will help to bring targeted traffic to your website.
2. Better ROI: One of the fruitful benefits of SEO as compared to all other sources of digital marketing tool is that it releases the highest Return on Investment (ROI) for your business. Customers are genuine which visits through SEO ranking on your website rather than paid ads, they are actually searching for your product or service. A click from Google SERP is much more valuable over a click from paid ad. Organic traffic generates higher ROI as compare to inorganic traffic.
3. Calculable & cost- effective results: Search engine optimisation is one of the most cost effective advertising tool among all such as PPC advertising, social media marketing, or purchasing leads for an email marketing. It brings organic visits; organic listings are essentially free of cost.
4. Build brand awareness: Being in the digital era, your website is one of the most effective platforms to spread brand awareness. SEO techniques helps to build brand popularity of those websites who ranked on the top of the Google search results because When your sites appear on the top of the first page of search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing, your visitors are more likely to trust your brand when they search for a particular keyword rather than other brands that don’t have a strong web existence. Brand popularity is the most valuable assets for any company.
5. 24*7 existence of business: A SEO friendly site will rank all day, every day and throughout the year. It maintains 24*7 hours online presence of your business.
On-page Optimization: On page optimization is one of the very first steps of SEO which refers to all those dimensions that are taken directly within the website with an objective to improve ranking of a webpage in SERP. Some of the examples of on page optimisation are: quality and linkable web content, Title Optimization, Meta tags optimization, important HTML tags, Keywords optimization, schema and rich snippets.
Off-page Optimization: Off page optimization refers to all those dimensions that are taken beyond the webpage with the purpose to improve ranking of a webpage in SERP. The most important are: social bookmarking, social media marketing and link building.